August 25, 2008

$46 or $11

I went to school today with dad to buy books for class. Total cost for everything was nearly $200, but I didn't buy all the books I needed yet.

One of the books I needed, Euripides Bacchae, cost me $46!!!!! And the book is like a 1/4 inch thick!! So then I went to Borders.com and I found it for $11!!!! That's an incredible difference! And I also got 30% off the book, because I had a coupon. So I have ordered the book for under $8 with free shipping to the store.

It's unbelievable that this book was going for $46.

Insane.

Anyways, my sunburn still hurts, and my face is yucky because I put aloe on it.

I'm excited for the Democratic Convention this week. It's going to be crazy!

McCain is trying to be fierce and tear the Democrats apart because of previous things that were said. And they weren't only said because the candidates were trying to make themselves look good.

BLAH! Politics are nuts...

Ok, that's al I have for now..

-Suzy

P.S. AND HOPEFULLY THE BOOK DOESN'T LOOK LIKE CRAP!!!! But for $8, I don't care lol.

0 comments: