August 25, 2008

2008 Democratic National Convention

I can not wait until November, when I will able to cast my vote for Sen. Barack Obama as the new President of the United States of America.

From the convention, here's Sen. Teddy Kennedy:



Here's Michelle Obama's speech:



Her speech was impeccable, flawless and it made me cry through out. Watching these two speeches that I've posted above, it makes me proud to be from America. That these people have dedicated their lives for the greater good, for their country. And it makes me feel as though this country has so much more to offer, and with Barack Obama as the new President of the United States, this country will turn a new corner and really come out even better.

This country doesn't need another 4-8 years of the same Bush policies.

0 comments: